Breaking News
Loading...
sabato 30 aprile 2016

HERE ARE SOME EXAMPLES OF JOB'S INTERVIEWS IN ENGLISH THAT MAY BE USEFUL FOR ANY JOB'S EXPERIENCE ABROAD.
Manager and applicant Angela=manager Anna=job applier Angela:good morning ms Anna, how are you doing? Anna: good morning ms Angela i’m doing fine thanks Angela:Can I offer you a cup of tea? Anna:No thanks I’m alright. Angela:Would you excuse me please and wait for me for five minutes, please? Anna:yes, please -------------AFTER 5 MINUTES------------------- Angela: Thanks for waiting, we’re very busy here at this time Anna:Don’t worry Angela: Could you please follow me in the conference room? Anna:yes of course Angela:Can you tell me something about yourself ms Anna? Anna: Of course, my name is Anna Guicciardi, I’m 17 years old and I’m from Mirandola . I’m going to get my diploma from ITE Luosi next year. Angela: Thank you miss Guicciardi. Can you briefly describe your personality? Anna: I’m a hard worker and I’m good at dealing with people. Angela: Thank you miss. Why are you interested in this job? Anna:I’m interested in it because I’m good at English and doing this job will improve it and I also like the job. Angela: Thank you so much miss Guicciardi, we’ll let you know soon. Anna: Thank you, goodbye. Angela:Goodbye! JOB’S INTERVIEW A: Good morning. I’m Rachele Cardone. M: Good morning. I’m Arianna Davì the manager of this company. What do you know about our company? A: I know that you are the most important company in the city. You have lots of customers. Shoes have the best quality. M: Tell me something about yourself. A: I live in Poggio Rusco near Mantova. I like a lot children and stay with people. I want to become a children teacher. M: Tell me some of your strenghts. A: I’m very friendly and outgoing. I love languages like english, french and spanish. I’m quite good in the using of computers. M: Why do you think should we take you for this job? A: I’m a positive person and I really want to do lots of things in my life. So, I want to start with this job. M: Thank you Rachel. We’ll let you know. A: Thank you. Bye.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento